- As a participant, if I haven’t reached my goal of $300 by the day of the event, can I take part anyway?
If your team has raised $1,200 or more, you can participate even if you haven’t reached your personal objective. If your team hasn’t raised the minimum $1,200, the participants on your team will not receive their bib.
- Can we participate in the challenge even if we have fewer than four team members?
Yes. But your team still has to raise a minimum of $1,200 to take part in the challenge.
- If I register for the event and decide not to participate, can I get a refund?
No. The Fondation Martin-Matte does not issue refunds.
- Is it a relay marathon, or do I ski with my teammates?
This is not a relay. Participants on a given team can ski together.
- Can we ski all trails at Sommet Saint-Sauveur?
Yes. Participants can use the entire skiable area of the mountain.
- Will trails be accessible to people who are not participating in the event?
Yes. However, l’Express Est lift will be solely for the use of participants and there will be a priority line for participants at other lifts.
- Can I get a tax receipt for the registration fee?
The $50 registration fee is not eligible for a tax deduction. When you register, you will receive a receipt for $0.
- Can I attend the après-ski party even if I don’t take part in the challenge?
Yes. You will be invited to make a donation to the Fondation Martin-Matte at the entrance to the bar.
- Do participants who are under 18 have to achieve the objective of $300?
No. The personal financial objective for participants age 12 to 17 is $150. Once registration is complete, the Fondation Martin-Matte team will adjust their objective.
- Am I eligible for the contest if I received a preferred registration fee?
Yes. Participants who register by January 6, 2020 at midnight will be eligible for the contest.
- If I received a preferred registration fee, do I still have to achieve the objective of $300?
No. Participants who register before December 1, 2019, need to raise a minimum of $285 for adults and $135 for participants age 12 to 17.
If you didn’t find an answer to your question, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.