The Fondation Martin-Matte is pleased to organize, for a 6th year, Les beaux 4h Fondation Martin-Matte. Year after year, Les beaux 4h brings together loyal partners, participants, ambassadors and donors. We are therefore committed to this idea of mobilization, all the while planning an event that can be carried out regardless of the guidelines established by public health authorities. This major fundraising activity will take place throughout the month of February 2021, across Quebec.
This outdoor event is a very important source of revenue for the Fondation Martin-Matte, which plays an essential role in supporting children and adults living with a head injury or physical disability. In fact, we have all witnessed this clientele's vulnerability in the wake of the pandemic we are currently experiencing. Les beaux 4h Fondation Martin-Matte has raised more than $2.1 million over the last five years.
We need you to help us pursue our efforts to making their daily lives and those of their families easier. On your own or with your family, take the Beaux 4h challenge and be a part of the wave of solidarity towards children and adults living with a head injury or physical disability.
New formula for February 2021: Do your own Beaux 4h.
In February 2021, ski, walk, snowshoe, fat bike or do any other outdoor activity.
- Do the activity of your choice around your neighborhood.
- Sign up on your own or with your family bubble. You can also register with friends or colleagues and do your activity each on your own and accumulate 4 hours of activity as a team.
- Accumulate 4 hours of activity on your own or as a team throughout the month of February 2021.
- Registration fee of $10 and receive the event's official neck warmer to wear on the day of the challenge.
- Collect as many donations as you can for the Fondation Martin-Matte.
- Great prizes to be won among those who collect the most donations.
Our top 5